วันพุธที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dear john - Taylor Swift เพลงสากล


Dear john
ชื่อเพลง: เพลงdear john
ศิลปิน: Taylor Swift
อัลบัม: Speak Now
ค่าย: Universal Music
Dear john - Taylor Swift
Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you
Counting my footsteps,
praying the floor won't fall through, again
My mother accused me of losing my mind,
but I swore I was fine
You paint me a blue sky
and go back and turn it to rain
And I lived in your chess game,
but you changed the rules every day
Wondering which version of you I might get on the phone
tonight
Well I stopped picking up, and this song is to let you know why


เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่ | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น